Banner

I've Never Had it Done So Gently Before

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Drum Carding!

After a bit of a hiatus from blogging, I'm back and gushing with details about my new drum carder! While I am a proud lover of hand carders, this work is extremely laborious and taxing on the body.


drumcarder

Enter tax return
and beautiful new 'Fancy
Kitty Drum Carder'!

(I made this a haiku for you)


Now that I have cut down on labor, I'm ready to really start offering prepared fibers in my shop. Here are a few of my first creations...


3rd batt on new carder
(In the shop soon!)



2nd batt on new carder
(Sold)



And finally, this batt...

First batt ever on my new drum carder!


was spun into this yarn...

unnamed2
Thick & Thin, Lurex-Wrapped Goodness


And when can you expect to see my batts for sale? Check out SoGentlyBefore.Etsy THIS FRIDAY 3/18 at 12pm PST.

See ya then ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment