Banner

I've Never Had it Done So Gently Before

Friday, December 17, 2010

Handmade Holiday

With Christmas approaching, things in my life are about to get hectic! After deciding to do a 100% handmade Xmas this year, I started making as many projects myself as I could...


Monkey Wrap
"Monkey Wrap" for my lil' sis with the funky grandma style
(note the vintage Rawfish fiber!)


Outrageously Pink Tam for Gma
"Outrageously Pink Tam" for my actual Grandma with a funky style. (LushMommy & Pumpkinhaus fiber + commercial hand-dyed yarn)


gnomehatme
This is me, in the Gnome Hat (pattern by the lovely Dani of Pumpkinhaus), which was supposed to be for my 18 month-old nephew, but I didn't check my guage, so now it's for me!

Still have a lot to make, like this "kitchen set" for Landon:





I'm so happy that everything is coming together for this handmade holiday! Though I have a lot of work ahead of me, I know that it will be all worth it in just a few short days...

Good luck to the rest of you, handmade holiday or not!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment