Banner

I've Never Had it Done So Gently Before

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Birds of a Feather Shawl

After realizing I had far too many WIPs and finally finishing one of them, I allowed myself to start another.

As seen in an earlier post, I spun up a beautiful yarn called "Birds of a Feather"

et3

Once the twist was set, I was off to begin my "Half Circle Shawl" (pattern by Jennifer Jones). Here's my progress thus far:

Birds of a Feather Shawl

And a detail of a fun strand of gold elastic I spun into the yarn:

Birds of a Feather Shawl

I'm really enjoying this project! There's a lot of repetition, but enough variation to keep me interested and focused. My goal is to finish it by the end of the week.

This project is part of the "Shawl-a-Month" project led by Pumpkinhaus in LaiGrai's amazing Ravelry group. Here's the thread. (You'll need an account to see it!)

More progress to come :oD

No comments:

Post a Comment